Learning Outcomes for Secondary 2
- Students learn to collaborate to be effective team players.
- Students are able to relate to others responsibly and with sensitivity.
CCE Intent: Social-Emotional Domains
- Intent 1: Self Awareness and Management
- Intent 2: Social Awareness and Relationship Management
Knowledge, skills, attitudes and values
Self Awareness and Management
- Take responsibility for own actions, reflect on mistakes and learn from them.
- Understand the impact and consequences of one’s actions on family and friends.
- Able to recognize and manage peer influence and peer pressure
- Take ownership of own learning and seek feedback and opportunities to improve
- Show an interest about the environment and carry out plans to make a positive impact on the environment.
- Able to identify and uphold personal values that build strength of character and resilience.
Social Awareness and Relationship Management
- Appreciate the impact of one’s actions on others and act in consideration of the well-being and safety of self and others.
- Make an effort to impact the environment and community positively through active contribution.
- Show support for others and be able to relate to others from diverse social-cultural backgrounds sensitively.
- Recognise the importance of exercising empathy and be open to others’ values, beliefs and experiences, to deepen one’s understanding of others.
- Recognises that the process of making responsible decisions may be hindered by the desire for peer acceptance.