Learning Outcomes for Secondary 3
- Students lead and guide their peers to be compassionate contributors to community, and embrace social and cultural diversity.
CCE Intent: Social-Emotional Domains
- Intent 1: Self Awareness and Management
- Intent 2: Relationship Management
- Intent 3: Responsible Decision Making
Knowledge, skills, attitudes and values
Self Awareness and Management
- Demonstrate ability to listen attentively, respond respectfully and express one’s thoughts and feelings tactfully in managing self and others.
- Demonstrate strong convictions and will persevere and retry until task is accomplished.
- Develops a sense of purpose in life and acts to make a positive difference to others.
- Able to appreciate and uphold shared values.
- Able to communicate ideas to others clearly and effectively.
- Know how to plan, execute and lead a community project.
Relationship Management and Responsible Decision-Making
- Makes decisions based on personal talents and interests in relation to societal expectations.
- Take steps to understand and role model shared values.
- Takes steps to manage conflicts and negotiate a compromise in the face of challenges.
- Takes steps to harness each other’s strengths to overcome challenges as a team.
- Takes steps to plan, execute and lead a community project that meets their needs and engages them meaningfully.
- Recognises and acknowledges challenges in relationship with others and shows understanding and consideration for others’ feelings and perspectives when managing relationships.